Company Pharmacist – VET – Mbarara Jobs – Goodman International Ltd
Organisation: Goodman International Ltd
Duty Station: Mbarara, Uganda
Goodman International Ltd is a Pharmaceutical Company based in Kampala – Uganda, dealing in Importation & Distribution of Human and Veterinary Medicines, Nutritional products, Agent & Local Technical Representative (LTR) for several Manufacturers from Europe and Middle East.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- To handle all National Drug authority (NDA) affairs in co-ordination with the Regulations & compliance department.
- Attend all NDA meetings and workshops
- Complies with statutory regulations and legislation and local by-laws in relation to stores/warehouse, material handling and advising management on needed actions.
- Safeguards warehouse operations and contents by establishing and monitoring security procedures and protocols.
- Maintains weekly reports on stock levels & stock expiry.
- Participate in total store operational meetings, pharmacist checks of packaged, labeled and bar-coded pharmaceuticals as required; assures accuracy of all packaged and bar-coded pharmaceutical products.
- Verifies accuracy of barcode and drug changes being communicated to facilities required for posting in the database.
- Develops the knowledge, skills and the functional competency of pharmacy technicians or pharmaceutical handlers involved in the packaging and distribution activities.
- Ensures all government and local hazardous pharmacy waste policies and procedures are followed.
- Practices and adheres to the “code of conduct” philosophy and mission and value statement”.
- Completes warehouse operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant must hold a Pharmacy degree from any recognized university.
- Must be a fully registered pharmacist
- At least one-year working experience.
- Very quick at learning and delivering reports in time.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Able to work independently as well as in a team.
- Must be Computer literate
- Must have highest level of integrity.
- Should be ready to give Twenty Contact Hours as per the PSU requirement and should be based in Mbarara.
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates are encouraged to apply via Email to: email@example.com. Please send;
- Cover letter
- Scanned Copy of your recent Passport size photo
The Human Resource
Goodman International Ltd
P.O. Box 21311, Kampala – Uganda
Plot 24B Nakasero Road
Deadline: 28th February 2020
NB: Shortlisted Candidates who meet the above requirements will be interviewed from the Head office- Nakasero, Kampala. Only successful candidates will be contacted