Corporate Banker – Investor Services Job Vacancies – KCB Bank
Job Title: Corporate Banker – Investor Services
Organization: KCB Bank
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: Manager Investor Services
KCB Bank Uganda which is part of KCB Group, East Africa’s largest commercial bank that was established in 1896. Over the years, the Bank has grown and spread its wings into Tanzania, South Sudan, Uganda, Rwanda and Burundi completing the East African circuit in the year 2012. Today, the Group has the largest branch network in the region with over 238 branches, 950 ATMs and 8,000 agents offering banking services on a 24/7 basis in East Africa. KCB Bank Uganda was established in the year 2007 and has grown to become one of Uganda’s top ten commercial banks. Currently KCB Bank Uganda has 14 branches complemented with 16 ATMs spread on Kampala Road, Commercial Plaza, Ben Kiwanuka, Luwum Street, Oasis Mall Sixth Street, Arua, Elgon Masaba, Fort Portal, Gulu, Hoima, Lira, Mbarara and Jinja that offer trade financing, corporate and retail banking services to customers.
Job Summary: The Corporate Banker – Investor Services will be responsible for working with the Manager, Investor Services in the generation of revenue for the bank from Custody and Trusteeship client relationships as well as cross sell KCB Bank products and services to existing and new Corporate clientele with the aim of ensuring growth in portfolio in order to enhance Financial returns to the Bank.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure the Trustee and Custodial services operations are carried out in compliance with the Collective investment schemes regulations and retirement benefits ACT and regulations inline with KCB Bank Operations.
- Review reconciliations of customer investments against Custodial statements in the daily, monthly, and quarterly reports.
- Timely processing of Investment instructions from Investment managers.
- Maintenance of the lodgment registers and safe custody of all documents of title for client’s investments and manage access to the unit’s safes as per laid down procedures
- Maintain good business relationships with customers, Investment managers, Scheme administrators, Brokers, regulators and other service providers in order to identify new business opportunities and repeat business.
- Complaint resolution within the agreed timelines.
- Prepare and coordinate all Investor services meetings.
- Preparation of Investor Services Business proposal for identified opportunities. Preparation and submission of monthly and quarterly Investor services reports.
- Preparation of invoices for both Custody and Trusteeship services.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal candidate for the KCB Bank Corporate Banker – Investor Services job placement must hold a University degree from a recognized and reputable institution.
- At least three years’ experience in the pension and general banking experience or exposure, experience in sales and business development.
- Basic accounting knowledge.
- Customer relationship management skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Proficiency in MS office programs.
- A good understanding of Risk, Compliance policies and procedures.
- Knowledge of current trends and best practice in Banking.
- Leadership and management skills.
How to Apply:
All candidates are encouraged to apply online at the link below.
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.