CRE Invoicing Jobs – Spedag Interfreight Uganda Ltd
Job Title: CRE Invoicing
Organisation: Spedag Interfreight Uganda Ltd
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Makerere University News Updates for 2019 - 2020
Reports to: Head CRE Exports
Spedag Interfreight Uganda Ltd is the leading clearing, forwarding and freight logistics company in Uganda which provides end to end supply chain management. We specialize in supply chain management, consolidation Services, Distribution Logistics, Project Logistics, Warehousing, Airfreight, Transports, Sea freight Overland and comprehensive Logistics.
Job Summary: The CRE Invoicing will ensure availability of sufficient working capital by timely and accurate invoicing following set procedures and quotations to clients.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
Job File Ledger Filing and Invoicing
- Responsible for accurate, complete and timely invoicing
- Attend to all Internal & External queries relating to Invoicing well in time
- Monitor Invoicing of files against No- Invoice report on a daily basis.
- Ensure files received are correctly analyzed and updated in the system with correct job file statistics and all costs endorsed behind the file on the costsheet.
- Ensure timely delivery of Invoices to the client and correct record keeping
- Follow-up with respective operations heads to ensure that all work in progress files, upon job completion are promptly submitted for invoicing.
- Ensure Costs are invoiced based on Financial Codes in the system.
- Ensure Warehouse Files are invoiced at the End of every Month.
Job File Ledger Filing and Invoicing: Review job files submitted for invoicing to ensure all source documents, corresponding communication and respective
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The CRE Invoicing must hold a Bachelor’s Degree in Business/Economics
- At least three years of working experience in a related position.
- The applicant should have worked in an ERP environment.
- Working knowledge system like Oracle will be an added advantage.
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet set timelines.
- Ability to coordinate with several parties to get results
- Attention to detail and good analytical skills
- Methodical approach to work
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified applicants should send their applications with detailed curriculum vita including three professional referees, Copies of academic documents and an application letter to; the Human Resources Department, Ug.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline: 23rd May 2018