Data Analyst Job Opportunities – Platinum Credit
Organization: Platinum Credit
Duty Station: Head Office, Kampala, Uganda
Platinum credit is a leading Regional Micro Finance Company providing emergency loans to employed individuals in Eastern Africa. We have a wide spread branch network in Uganda, Kenya and Tanzania. Currently we are providing loans to Civil servants and employees of the Private sector, and will soon roll out asset finance products. Platinum Credit (U) Ltd is a subsidiary of Platcorp Holdings Ltd.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform testing and validation of data sets.
- Monitor and audit data quality.
- Analyse data and develop reports and make recommendations to management and other stake holders.
- Determine the meaning of data and explain how various teams and leaders can leverage it to improve and streamline their processes.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant for the Platinum Credit Data Analyst job must hold a Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field.
- The candidate should be pursuing a professional qualification in either ACCA or CPA.
- At least six (6) months experience in the same field.
- Data Analysis skills.
- Knowledge of various statistical packages.
- Experience in using Microsoft Office
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
How to Apply:
All candidates should send their applications, detailed CV and testimonials to the address below;
The Human Resource Manager,
Platinum Credit (U) Ltd,
Send your application via Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 15th January 2020