Deputy Subcontract Manager Job Vacancy – Sinopec (Uganda)
Job Title: Deputy Subcontract Manager
Organisation: Sinopec (Uganda)
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Sinopec International Petroleum Service Corporation (Sinopec Service) is a fully owned subsidiary of Sinopec Group, which ranks No. 2 in Global Fortune 500 in 2020. Sinopec Service is engaged in the provision of all project phases service for various sectors, including oil & gas, power, buildings, roads and bridges etc. We are looking for Construction and Project support personnel.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- To set up subcontracting management system (define subcontract scope /project information, approval committee, risk management etc.) to align with the project strategy.
- To coordinate the subcontracting works and contract management.
- Work with technical specialists and procurement team to enhance subcontractor audit, global subcontractor sourcing support.
- Improve subcontractor’s performance and deal the site issues.
- To coordinate and attend the meeting inside the company and with the client.
- To prepare the reports.
- Work closely with internal project team to provide subcontracting solutions to support the project schedule, cost and quality target.
- To monitor and ensure Subcontractor in compliance with Sinopec and client specification and standards.
- To prepare the bidding documents and evaluation of the documents.
- Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal candidate must hold a Bachelor’s degree and above
- 10 and above yrs. experience in civil works, subcontract management.
- Sound knowledge in contract management and bidding procedure
- Good communication skills
- Good health conditions
- Willingness to work at project site in upper country
How to Apply:
All candidates should merge their applications into one single pdf document to firstname.lastname@example.org with file name format as “position+major+name”. Only candidates who been deemed to have fully met the requirements of the roles will be contacted for interviews.
NB: If you have not been contacted directly within two weeks of your application, then you have not been successful. In support of our commitment to the development of the local community, Ugandan national applicants will be given priority.