Digital Credit Officer Job Opportunities – Kray Micro-Finance
Organisation: Kray Micro-Finance
Reports to: Credit Manager
Duty Station: Nakasero, Kampala, Uganda
NB: Motorcycle riding skills are mandatory
Kray Micro-Finance was established in 2012. We are licensed and regulated by Uganda Micro-finance Regulatory Authority. We offer loans, investment and other financial services.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- The Digital Credit Officer will present, sell and facilitate enrolment of Kray’s digital financial products and services to potential customers in their respective territories in line with the organizations’ vision, mission and objectives.
- He will also maintain client relationships and support as well as ensuring total recovery of the loans disbursed.
- The incumbent must be a self-starter, must be able to work without direct supervision, have excellent time management and communication skills
NB: ABILITY TO RIDE A MOTORCYCLE IS A MUST!
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal candidate must hold a minimum of a Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Microfinance or a business related field (B.Com, BBA, Bsc. Accounting, Sales and marketing).
- A minimum of 1 years’ experience working in a busy microfinance institution specifically in credit operations
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Should have a good understanding of the digital financial environment and able to use a smart phone
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should send their applications, detailed CVs (in Ms Word format) and testimonials (in PDF format) to the address below:
The Managing Director
Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org copy to email@example.com
Deadline: 29th May 2020