Earn 46m as Human Resources Assistant at United States US Embassy / Mission
Organisation: United States US Embassy, US Mission in Uganda
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Salary Grade: UGX 46,440,981 /=
Ref: VA Kampala-2019-27
About US Embassy:
The United States Embassy in Kampala, Uganda has enjoyed diplomatic relations with Uganda for over 30 years. Ambassador Deborah R. Malac currently heads the U.S Mission to Uganda. The Mission is composed of several offices and organizations all working under the auspices of the Embassy and at the direction of the Ambassador.
Among the offices operating under the U.S Mission to Uganda are:
- United States Agency for International Development (USAID)
- Centers for Disease Control (CDC)
- Peace Corps
Job Summary: The Human Resources Assistant is the Mission’s main timekeeper and point of contact for all timekeepers. He/She is the payroll liaison for LE Staff and performs general administrative and clerical duties for the unit including records management within the Human Resources Office.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
NOTE: All applicants must address each selection criterion detailed below with specific and comprehensive information supporting each item.
- The applicants for the United States US Embassy Human Resources Assistant job opportunity should hold a two-year diploma in Human Resources, Business administration, management
- A minimum of three years of experience in Human Resources or Administration is required.
- Good working knowledge of time keeping, record management and the ability to maintain confidentiality is required.
- Must have keyboarding skills that include speed at 30 words per minute.
- Ability to use the full range of Microsoft Office suites to include Microsoft word, excel and power point is required.
- Proven ability to understand and apply regulatory guidelines at work is required. The ability to exercise tact in dealing with customers is required.
- Language: Level IV fluency in speaking/reading/writing English is required (This may be tested)
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates who wish to join the United States Embassy in Kampala are encouraged to Apply Online by following the instructions below;
- Applicants shall be required to register under the careers page for US Embassy Kampala using the link, Click Here
- You will receive confirmation on registration and proceed to apply.
- On completion of this process you will receive an auto response via your email.
Deadline: 10th July 2019
The US Mission in Kampala provides equal opportunity and fair and equitable treatment in employment to all people without regard to race, color religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, political affiliation, marital status, or sexual orientation. The Department of State also strives to achieve equal employment opportunity in all personnel operations through continuing diversity enhancement programs.
FIND JOBS IN UGANDA BY COMPANY
FIND JOBS IN UGANDA BY ROLE