Earn 64m monthly as Motor Pool Supervisor at United States US Embassy / Mission
Organisation: United States US Embassy, US Mission in Uganda
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Salary: UGX 64,941,542
Open to: Current Employees of the Mission – All Agencies and/or U.S. Citizen Eligible Family Members (USEFMs); Eligible Family Members (EFMs); or Declared Members of Household (MOHs) – All Agencies
Position Number: Kampala-2020-021
About US Embassy:
The United States Embassy in Kampala, Uganda has enjoyed diplomatic relations with Uganda for over 30 years. Ambassador Deborah R. Malac currently heads the U.S Mission to Uganda. The Mission is composed of several offices and organizations all working under the auspices of the Embassy and at the direction of the Ambassador.
Among the offices operating under the U.S Mission to Uganda are:
- United States Agency for International Development (USAID)
- Centers for Disease Control (CDC)
- Peace Corps
Job Summary: The Motor Pool Supervisor oversees all the employees in the Motor Pool unit. The Supervisor plans, directs, and monitors the use and maintenance of motor vehicles and the training and assignment of chauffeurs to provide efficient and safe transportation to post personnel and official visitors.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
NOTE: All applicants must address each selection criterion detailed below with specific and comprehensive information supporting each item.
- The applicants for the United States US Embassy Motor Pool Supervisor job opportunity should have completed two years of college or university studies
- A minimum of three years of experience in vehicle fleet management, PLUS at least one year in a supervisory role is required.
- Knowledge of host country motor vehicle practices, traffic laws, vehicle licensing, registration and procedures, host country streets, traffic patterns, and commonly visited locations is required.
- Must have knowledge of vehicle maintenance and budget planning.
- Excellent organizational, leadership, negotiation, communication and writing skills; must have good working computer skills to use MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) and motor pool applications; must have a valid driver’s license. This may be tested.
- Language: Level III (Good Working Knowledge) spoken/written of English is required. This may be tested
How to Apply:
All those interested in working with the US mission in Kampala should send their applications online at the link below.
Deadline: 27th May 2020
Missed This Job? or Interested in more?. See List of Current Job Vacancies / Opportunities in Uganda
FIND JOBS IN UGANDA BY COMPANY
FIND JOBS IN UGANDA BY ROLE