Earn over 30,000 US Dollars as USEFM Management Assistant (Fresher Admin Jobs) at United States US Embassy
Organisation: United States US Embassy, US Mission in Uganda
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Salary: USD $33,685
Position Number: Kampala-2021-005
About US Embassy:
The United States Embassy in Kampala, Uganda has enjoyed diplomatic relations with Uganda for over 30 years. Ambassador Natalie E. Brown currently heads the U.S Mission to Uganda. The Mission is composed of several offices and organizations all working under the auspices of the Embassy and at the direction of the Ambassador.
Among the offices operating under the U.S Mission to Uganda are:
- United States Agency for International Development (USAID)
- Centers for Disease Control (CDC)
- Peace Corps
Job Summary: The USEFM Management Assistant primarily provides full administrative and clerical support to all Embassy sections including filling in for all direct hire/EFM Office Management Specialists during temporary absences/periods of short staffing. Incumbent shall assist in managing special projects including CODELs and POTUS’ and escort pouch when required. Incumbent shall work on temporary basis and supervised by the Management Officer.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
NOTE: All applicants must address each selection criterion detailed below with specific and comprehensive information supporting each item.
- The applicants for the United States US Embassy USEFM Management Assistant job opportunity should have completed Secondary School
- At least two years of administrative or secretarial experience is required.
- Knowledge of correspondence procedures and general customer service is required.
- Knowledge of office protocol matters, logistics and related office requirements is required.
- Proper and efficient secretarial and office management procedures as practiced by the U.S. Mission Uganda is required.
- Skills and Abilities: Optional: Typing level II (40wpm) is required. Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office, Outlook and Internet is required. Ability to work flexible hours is required. Must be tactful, possess good judgment and be able to communicate with employees at all levels. Ability to accurately proofread written material to eliminate errors, well-organized, ability to meet deadlines and to work in a multi-tasking environment is required. Must be eligible to obtain a secret clearance. Basic numerical skill required.
- Language: Level III (good working knowledge) reading/speaking/writing in English is required.
How to Apply:
All those interested in working with the US mission in Kampala should send their applications online at the link below.
Deadline: 23rd March 2021
Missed This Job? or Interested in more?. See List of Current Job Vacancies / Opportunities in Uganda
FIND JOBS IN UGANDA BY COMPANY
FIND JOBS IN UGANDA BY ROLE