EDTEA Aeronautical Engineering Bursaries at University of the Witwatersrand in South Africa, 2018
The KwaZulu-Natal Department of Economic Development, Tourism and Environmental Affairs (EDTEA) is offering EDTEA Aeronautical Engineering Bursaries for the 2018 academic year. KwaZulu-Natal residents and South African citizens are eligible to apply for these bursaries.
The aim of the scholarship is to help students from a disadvantaged background and preferably from rural areas.
Wits is a remarkable university that is internationally distinguished for its excellent research, high academic standards and commitment to social justice.
Course Level: Bursaries are offered to Grade 12 students.
Study Subject: Bursaries are awarded in the field of Aeronautical Engineering at Wits University for the 2018 academic year.
Scholarship Award: The bursary:
- Covers tuition fees, residential, prescribed books, food and allowance
- The bursary is renewable every year depending on the academic performance of the student
- Closing date for submission of applications is strictly on 31 October 2017 (no late applications will be accepted).
Number of Scholarships: Three bursaries are available.
Scholarship can be taken in South Africa
Eligibility: The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
KwaZulu-Natal residents and South African citizens
- The student must be from a disadvantaged background and preferably from rural areas
- The student must be accepted by Wits University to study the Aeronautical Engineering program
- Only selected candidates within the 15-34 years age cohort will be accepted.
Nationality: KwaZulu-Natal residents and South African citizens are eligible to apply for these bursaries.
South Africa Scholarships
How to Apply: Requirements:
- A brief motivation will be required explaining why the bursary is required
- Completed application forms
- Proof of residence in KwaZulu-Natal (statement of water, lights, rates or taxes)
- Parent’s/guardian’s certified copy of Identity Card
- Grade 11 end of year and Grade 12 mid-year reports
- Students are expected to forward their acceptance letters upon receiving them from Wits University • Parent’s or guardian’s proof of income documentation (salary payslips, bank statements, etc).
Application Deadline: Application deadline is October 31, 2017.
International Scholarships for Namibians to Study Abroad
Admissions for Universities in Namibia
Prospectus for Universities in Namibia
Application Forms for Universities in Namibia
Bursaries for Namibians and International Students
Internships for Namibians and International Students
FIND JOBS IN UGANDA BY COMPANY
FIND JOBS IN UGANDA BY ROLE