Entry Level Engineering Instructor Job Vacancies – Ministry Of Works and Transport
Organization: Public Service Commission
Placement Organization: Ministry Of Works and Transport
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
The Public Service Commission is established under the provisions of Article 165(1) of the 1995 Constitution. In fulfillment of its functions under Article 166, the Commission is required to make a report to Parliament in respect of each year’s performance of its functions.
Key Duties and Responsibilities: The incumbent will be responsible to the Senior Engineering Instructor for performing the following duties:-
- Conducting theoretical instructions to students according to the syllabus for the course;
- Developing course plans and program reviews;
- Setting and marking students’ tests and examinations;
- Guiding and supervising the students’ practical training;
- Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- Applicants should be Ugandans in possession of an Honours Bachelor’s Degree in Aeronautical Engineering from a recognized University / Institution OR an Aircraft Maintenance Engineers’ License, Category A and C from a recognized Institution OR an Aircraft Maintenance Engineers’ License Category X from a recognized Institution.
- Ethics and integrity; interpersonal, communication and computer skills; ability to adapt to multi-cultural settings; effective organizational and planning skills; time management skills; technical skills; report writing skills; negotiation skills; capacity for teamwork; innovation and concern for results, quality and standards.
- Age: Above 21 years
How to Apply:
All candidates should apply online, Click Here
- Scan and submit relevant documents (‘O’ Level, ‘A’ Level, Degree and Professional Documents, copies of letters of appointment, confirmation and promotion) on-line.
- Each attachment must not exceed a limit of 1MB and only portable documents format (PDF) is allowed.
- Officers serving in the Public Service are required to print an Extract of PS Form 3 (2008) and obtain recommendation from their Responsible Officers. Scan the recommendation together with the rest of the documents and submit online.
Deadline: 2nd December 2020