Entry Level Laboratory Sales Representative Job Opportunities – Medequip (U) Limited
Organisation: Medequip (U) Limited
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: C.E.O & H.O.D
Medequip (U) Limited is one of the leading distributors of medical equipment, supplies and consumables in Uganda, especially imaging and radiology, critical care, surgical, and medical furniture.
Job Summary: The Laboratory Sales Representative will be responsible for sales generation by identifying and gaining business from new and existing clients as well as providing customer support.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- The Sales representative will be responsible for the sales and marketing of Laboratory equipment and consumables.
- Responsible for achieving set targets by preparing efficient and effective plans that cover required number of existing and new customers on a daily basis.
- Ensure orders from clients are booked, processed and delivered to client’s satisfaction.
- Preparing quotations, product training and CME’s to clients.
- Collect and report any market information that is beneficial to the company.
- Prepare and submit daily, weekly and monthly reports as per the specified format.
- Carry out other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant must hold a Diploma / Degree in Medical Laboratory Technology/ Biomedical Engineering or any other Medical Sciences qualification.
- At least One-year proven Sales /Technical experience in Laboratory equipment and sales
· The applicant should have experience with CBC, hematology analyzer and ABG machines
- Good Computer Skills.
- Core Performance Competencies for all employees of Medequip (U) Limited:
- Building Rapport – developing good relationships; getting along well with people and putting them at ease.
- Client/Customer Awareness – exemplifying excellent customer service skills.
- Interpersonal Relations – recognizing the “people” aspect of issues and the need for positive relationships; produces good results through interaction with others.
- Listening Skills – attentive hearing; demonstrating understanding from what has been expressed.
- Organizing/Planning Ability – problem solving and time management skills; meeting as well as working under deadlines; goal setting based on priorities.
- Personal Work Ethic – meeting as well as working under deadlines; setting high standards for oneself.
In addition, to the Core Competencies identified as being required by all Medequip staff, the following competencies are also integral to the position:
- Attention to Detail – Checking for accuracy in one’s work; controlling/eliminating errors; showing concern for all areas of a task, however small.
- Analytical Skills – Collecting, comparing and relating data from different sources; identifying issues; anticipating problems.
- Integrity – can be trusted to perform duties in a proper and honest manner.
- Computer Skills – using appropriate computer skills and knowledge, ranging from data entry to systems analysis, to achieve work goals.
- Consultative Skills – Giving effective professional advice to meet the identified needs of the client/customer.
- Team Skills – being able to work collaboratively with others in a participative management environment; working independently as well as working on a team.
- Written Skills – Conveying information accurately in an appropriate written format; expressing oneself effectively in writing.
How to Apply:
All candidates are encouraged to their Email applications with updated CVs to addressed to:
Medequip (U) Limited,
Block 29 – Plot 1521 Mawanda Rd
P.O Box 23350 Kampala. Uganda
Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org and copy email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 27th May 2020