Job Title: Marketing and Sales Supervisor
Organisation: JM Freight Services
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
JM Freight Services is a leading logistics service partner that gives you a guaranteed personalized service that keeps you moving in a constantly challenging field of logistics services no matter what branch of trade or industry you specialize in. Our efficiency and commitment will always serve you well. We thus aim at being a world class logistics service provider.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Actively participate in the development and implementation of the marketing strategy for the company’s airfreight and sea-land haulage services.
- Take part in the development of JM Freight’s marketing budget and deliver marketing activities within the agreed budget.
- Supervise and mentor two marketing and sales representatives.
- Secure rates for clients from the company’s international partners.
- Prepare and submit quarterly marketing/sales reports.
- Provide information by collecting, analyzing and summarizing market data and trends.
- Prepare quotations for clients
- Coordinate with international partners cargo pick-ups.
- Ensure clients are updated on the status of their cargo on a daily basis.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant should hold a bachelor’s degree from a recognized university.
- At least two years’ experience in marketing and sales.
- Previous experience working in the freight field is an added advantage.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft office packages.
- Ability to work under minimum supervision.
- Ability to work through teams to deliver set results within agreed organizational policies and procedures.
- Ability to work under pressure.
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified candidates should send their applications by visiting this link https://www.aikanhr1.com/careers/display-job/8975/Marketing-and-Sales-Supervisor.html
Please upload the following in your application; an updated CV / resume (PDF or Word Format) which should include your contact information and three work related references and a one page statement describing your suitability for the role should be included.
Deadline: 12th August 2016