Entry Level Medical Representative-Liptis Nutrition Jobs – Goodman International Ltd
Organization: Goodman International Ltd
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Goodman International Ltd is a Pharmaceutical Company based in Kampala – Uganda, dealing in Importation & Distribution of Human and Veterinary Medicines, Nutritional products, Agent & Local Technical Representative (LTR) for several Manufacturers from Europe and Middle East.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Promote and market the Liptis Nutrition range of products in the Ugandan market & where applicable, out of Uganda and to ensure profitable growth of the same.
- Routinely look for orders from customers and make regular checkups on them for any change in the stock supplied to them and tactfully convince them to improve their orders.
- Regularly updating customers and their attendants of new developments such as new additional products on the Liptis Nutrition range as well as educating them on the strategies/benchmarks on selling particular products to customers
- Regularly asking customers the challenges they face when selling or using the products and recording them so that the department can come up with precise answers and give them feedback in time.
- Come up with various strategies in marketing that are result oriented so that they can be reviewed, implemented and monitored to meet the Company set targets.
- Always be smart, keep time and make a day-to-day schedule of planned activities.
- Work hard and show improvement on sales as per the sales targets that will be set from time to time. You should achieve at least 90% of the sales target.
- Propose various Marketing strategies discussed with your Supervisor.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant must hold a Degree/Diploma in nutrition course.
- A minimum of two years of working experience in infant formula or Pharma.
- Excellent Communication & Customer care skills.
- Should be Smart, Active, Motivated and ready to learn.
- Should be Business Oriented, with excellent skills in Sales & Collections.
- Should be familiar with Sales Related Reports, Designing & Presenting.
- Should possess a motor Vehicle, whose mileage will be compensated for by the company.
- Age: below 32 Years.
How to Apply:
All interested applicants meeting the above requirements are encouraged to apply through;
Goodman International Limited,
Email: email@example.com by sending us;
- Cover letter
- Scanned Copy of your recent Passport size photo