Entry Level Risk & Compliance Officer Job Careers – Platinum Credit (U) Ltd
Organization: Platinum Credit (U) Ltd
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Platinum credit is a leading Regional Micro Finance Company providing emergency loans to employed individuals in Eastern Africa. We have a wide spread branch network in Uganda, Kenya and Tanzania. Currently we are providing loans to Civil servants and employees of the Private sector, and will soon roll out asset finance products. Platinum Credit (U) Ltd is a subsidiary of Platcorp Holdings Ltd.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Daily analysis of all the loans that are disbursed: Check for the accuracy of the fees to deduct beforehand, the loan amount, the loan instalment, duration and also the compliance of the KYC documentation. This will consist of gathering data, validating and verifying the loan data.
- Assess and report non-compliance to internal controls: Determine and advise if the Credit Risk processes are being followed to meet the organizational goals of quality loan appraisal. In addition to identifying the lapses, remedies to prevent additional risks should be identified. Identify changes in Risk Characteristics.
- Promote awareness of risk management to all the employees of Platinum Credit. This will be done through engagement in the risk trainings as called on by the Training Manager.
- Identify and report potential risks to the departmental head.
- Engage in the investigative roles and functions assigned during fraud investigations.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant for the Platinum Credit Risk & Compliance Officer job must hold a Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field.
- At least one year of experience in the same field.
- Experience working in a Credit Risk/Audit environment
- Knowledge of risk management principles and practices
- High level analytical and investigative and problem-solving skills
- High level of written and verbal communication skills
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Suite
- Well-developed ability to influence and persuade a wide range of internal and external stakeholders
- Well-developed ability to work autonomously and meet and manage competing priorities and deadlines
How to Apply:
All candidates should send their applications, detailed CVs and testimonials to the address below;
The Human Resource Manager,
Platinum Credit (U) Ltd
Send your application by Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 30th June 2020