Executive Chef Jobs – Café Drips
Job Title: Executive Chef
Organisation: Café Drips
Duty Station: Kabalagala, Uganda
Reports to: Project Manager
Job Summary: We are looking for a skilled cook to prepare delicious meals according to menu. You will cook dishes that will delight our customers with their taste and timely delivery.
An excellent cook must be able to follow instructions in cooking and delivering well prepared meals. They must be deft in moving around the kitchen and apt in multi-tasking. Experience in using various ingredients and cooking techniques is also important
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Oversees and liaises with Quality Control to maintain HACCP, food safety hygiene requirements throughout all food operations
- Set up workstations with all needed ingredients and cooking equipment
- Cook food in various utensils or grillers
- Set up workstations with all needed ingredients and cooking equipment.
- Ensure great presentation by dressing dishes before they are served.
- Ensure all food and other items are stored properly.
- Excellent hygiene and cleanliness throughout the kitchen
- Monitor stock and place orders when there are shortages
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- Previous experience with catering / hospitality industry minimum of 5 years
- Knowledge of various cooking procedures and methods (grilling, baking, boiling etc.)
- Ability to work in a team
- Very good communication skills
- High school diploma or equivalent; Diploma from a culinary school will be an added advantage
- Previous experience in menu designing
- Good knowledge of computer applications: Word and Excel,
- Good command of the English language, both written and spoken
- Results oriented
- Customer oriented.
How to Apply:
All candidates should send their Email applications to: email@example.com
Missed This Job? or Interested in more?. See List of Current Job Vacancies / Opportunities in Uganda
FIND JOBS IN UGANDA BY COMPANY
FIND JOBS IN UGANDA BY ROLE