Fellowships for Broadcast Journalism Trainers
The Radio Nederland Training Centre (RNTC) will teach broadcast educators innovative teaching methods to match the evolving industry.
The Netherlands Fellowship Programmes (NFP) will provide fellowships to successful applicants.
Who can apply
All RNTC’s courses are targeted at media professionals from developing countries and countries in transition.
If you are working for a media organisation, or an organisation working with the media, you can apply. For all our courses, the following requirements apply:
- you have a minimum of three years working experience in the media
- your employer supports your participation in the training
- you have followed secondary education, and professional education or training in media
- you are used to work with computers
- your speaking and writing skills in English (the course language) are sufficient.There are no restrictions on the age of the applicants or on the maximum number of participants from one given organisation or country. For most of the courses, there are additional requirements, related to the course content.
Specific target group for this course
This course is designed for mid career trainers, training organisers and educators working for broadcasting organisations, training providers (departments, centres, institutes), schools of journalism and broadcasting, or media and communication departments at universities.
Nationals from the following countries are eligible for a NFP-fellowship: Afghanistan, Albania, Armenia, Autonomous Palestinian Territories, Bangladesh, Benin, Bhutan, Bolivia, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Brazil, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cambodia, Cape Verde, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cuba, & Democratic Republic of Congo.
Also nationals from Ecuador, Egypt, El Salvador, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Georgia, Ghana, Guatemala, Guinea-Bissau, Honduras, India, Indonesia, Iran, Ivory Coast, Jordan, Kenya, Kosovo, Macedonia, Mali, Moldova, Mongolia, Mozambique, Namibia, Nepal, Nicaragua, Nigeria, Pakistan, Peru, Philippines, Rwanda, Senegal, South Africa, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Surinam, Tanzania, Thailand, Uganda, Vietnam, Yemen, Zambia, and Zimbabwe
For More scholarship enquiry see; Fellowships for Broadcast Journalism Trainers
FIND JOBS IN UGANDA BY COMPANY
FIND JOBS IN UGANDA BY ROLE