Field Facilitator – Right To Play
Job Title: Field Facilitator
Organisation: Right To Play
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: Project Officer
Right To Play is a global organization committed to improving the lives of children and youth affected by conflict, disease and poverty. Established in 2000, Right To Play has pioneered a unique play-based approach to learning and development which focuses on quality education, life skills, health, gender equality, child protection and building peaceful communities. With programming in over 15 countries, Right To Play transforms the lives of more than one million children each week, both inside and outside of the classroom.
Job Summary: The Field Facilitator is mainly responsible for the implementation of Right To Play project activities and providing support and guidance to the community team in using RTP tools in the project location. He/she is also responsible for monitoring the project for quality of delivery and effectiveness.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Activity planning and Implementation: Ensures participation of partners, children/young people and stakeholders in the process of project planning and implementation of the proposed activities.
- Monitoring and reporting: Conducts regular field visits with partners, Coach Trainers and Coaches to follow up and provide support as needed.
- Establish and maintain partnerships: Identifies community needs, participates in the selection of communities and partners to be included in RTP program in the respective Field.
- Supervision and guidance: Conducts performance assessment of Coach Trainers and Coaches and recommends incentives based on the approved incentive criteria.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal candidate for the Right To Play Field Facilitator must hold a Bachelor’s degree in Social Sciences, Adult Education or any related discipline;
- Two years of experience working in project implementation and facilitation;
- Previous experience in training, leading workshops and teaching;
- Personal sport and activity background with coaching experience.
How to Apply:
All candidates should send their updated resumes and cover letters to: UgandaHR@righttoplay.com and kindly include “Position, Location” and your name in the subject line.
Deadline: 18th February 2019