Finance & Administrative Officer Job Placement – Zoe Recruitment
Job Title: Finance & Administrative Officer
Organisation: Zoe Recruitment
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: Managing Director
Zoe Recruitment is an HR consultancy company that exists to contribute to the transformation of productivity and work ethic, by linking talent to business/organizations, and placing people right. At Zoe we believe this then forms the foundation for sustainable business and on a larger scale, economic growth.
Job Summary: The Finance and Administration Officer will take overall responsibility for the implementation of the general finance function of Zoe Recruitment. The F&A officer works in collaboration with the Managing Director to achieve the strategic and operational goals of the business.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- The jobholder will implement policies and procedures for procurement, cash control and payments in line with policy
- Process the daily financial needs of Zoe Recruitment
- Process Client invoices in liaison with the Consultants
- Ensure transactions are fully supported, approved and filed
- Coordinate the organization and completion of external audits and implement necessary actions to correct internal control weaknesses
- Ensure monthly bank reconciliations are completed timely and signed off by the Managing Director.
- Ensure all cheques/cash are banked on time
- Develop a workable method for accounting of financial transactions on a daily basis using financial software – Quick-books or spreadsheets
- Stay abreast with developments of the Uganda Govt. and ensure compliance with tax and legal requirements. Filing returns on time etc.
- Render support in the preparation and review of budgets
- Ensure all Admin and financial documents are filed properly, updated and regularly backed up
- Ensure adequate maintenance of records (Staff Contracts, Insurance, licenses) for good internal governance and according to the laws of Uganda
- Ensure Zoe Recruitment has current and valid contracts : Rent, Insurance, etc
- Ensure the office is clean and tidy at all times
- Ensure availability of consumables within budget
- Perform any other duties
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal candidate for the Finance & Administrative Officer job placement at Zoe Recruitment must hold a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Business Administration
- At least three years of accounting and finance experience
- Flexibility, Problem solving, accuracy
- High level of reliability and Integrity, Objectivity
- Good Computer skills and working knowledge of accounting software
- Knowledge of Electronic and Paper filing systems
- Commitment to teamwork
- Analytical skills
- Age: Between 25 and 35 years
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates are encouraged to apply online at the link below.
Deadline: 11th September 2017 by 5:00pm