Finance Manager NGO Career Jobs – Baylor-Uganda
Duty Station: Uganda
Baylor-Uganda is a private not for profit child health and development organization providing family-centered pediatric HIV/AIDS prevention, care and treatment services, health professional training, and clinical research in Uganda. Baylor College of Medicine Children’s Foundation -Uganda (Baylor-Uganda) is an indigenous not-for-profit child health and development organisation affiliated to the Baylor College of Medicine International Paediatric AIDS Initiative (BIPAI), a Network of paediatric HIV/AIDS care and treatment Children’s Clinical Centres of Excellence and international program offices in 11 countries across Africa and Eastern Europe.
Job Summary: The Finance Manager will support the Business Official in the routine financial management of all financial transactions, bank reconciliations, cash management and generation of reports for management decision-making and reporting. This position will support the Business Official in the routine financial management of all financial transactions, bank reconciliations, cash management and generation of reports for management decision-making and reporting. The position holder will oversee all the expenses, treasury management, accounting, controls & compliance aspects of the project.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant must hold a Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce, Accounting or Finance and membership to professional organizations i.e. ACCA & CPA (U).
- A Master’s degree in Business Administration (MBA) from a reputable University will be an added advantage.
- At least five years of working experience with at least 2 years’ experience at a senior level in the Finance department of a reputable Non-Governmental Organization.
- Knowledge of Finance & Accounting packages like Navision.
- Must be dynamic, persuasive, self-motivated, and able to demonstrate high initiative.
- Personal competencies – like teamwork, communication skills, analytical skills, networking, and partnership skills.
- Applications should include a cover letter, CV, daytime telephone contact, three traceable professional references and certified UNEB certificates as well as certified University Transcripts
- You must have at least a credit 6 in MATHEMATICS and ENGLISH at Ordinary Level (UCE). Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
How to Apply:
All candidates should send their applications online at the link below
Deadline: 18th September, 2020