Financial Analyst Jobs – Agri Exim
Organization: Agri Exim
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Agri Exim was founded in 2012 in an age when going organic & natural was still more of a luxury than a lifestyle. Our main goal – which remains true today – was to make quality organic & natural ingredients more accessible to global customers, while making our credible farmers economically secure and productive. We recognized that there were so many farmers in communities who had the potential to offer high-quality products, but no way to scale or market them. We armed them with the necessary education and the tools, so they could realize their full potential and their vision.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- MIS & Reporting
- Determine cost of operations by establishing standard costs, collecting operational data.
- Identify financial status by comparing and analysing actual results with plans and forecasts.
- Reconcile transactions by comparing and correcting data.
- Maintain database by entering, verifying, and backing up data.
- Recommend actions by analysing and interpreting data.
- Increase productivity by developing automated accounting applications.
- Assist in projects related to organic growth like working on brand strategy for corporate, new products & new markets, etc.
- Prepare structure, follow-up with all teams for inputs.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant must hold an MBA from reputed B-Schools with Engineering background preferred.
- Four to six years of experience in Finance / Planning & Strategy Finance I Planning & Strategy.
- Must have closely worked CXO Level
How to Apply:
All candidates are encouraged to send their updated CVs to HR@agriexim.co,ug
Deadline: 8th August 2020