Fresh Graduate Jobs – Accounts Assistant – Beyond Logistics Ltd (BLL)
Job Title: Accounts Assistant (Fresh Graduate Jobs)
Organization: Beyond Logistics Ltd (BLL)
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Beyond Logistics Ltd (BLL) is a Ugandan organization providing 3rd & 4th Party Logistics services, health commodities and medical devices to organizations that are futuristic.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The Accounts Assistant should hold a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting and Finance, Business Administration/Commerce (Accounting/Finance option), or a relevant field. Minimum of Second Class Upper
- A minimum of Credit 4 in Mathematics at O’ level
- One to two years of experience is desired. However, fresh graduates with excellent grades are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities within deadlines while delivering high quality work.
- Solution oriented with a high sense of attention to detail, accuracy, and efficiency.
- Excellent written/verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to simplify complex processes and present ideas in a clear and concise manner.
- Highly skilled in Microsoft Office suite applications.
How to Apply:
If you feel you meet the criteria outlined, please send your cover letter, CV and Academic Documents to firstname.lastname@example.org. Clearly indicate the position you are applying for in the email subject.
Deadline: 22nd February 2021 by 5:00PM
NB: Due to the large volumes of applications we receive, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Beyond Logistics Ltd. is an equal opportunity employer; all qualified candidates are highly encouraged to apply.
Missed This Job? or Interested in more?. See List of Current Job Vacancies / Opportunities in Uganda