Fresher Accounts Assistant Job Careers – Wambizzi Cooperative Society
Organization: Wambizzi Cooperative Society
Duty Station: Uganda
Wambizzi Cooperative Society is a farmer members’ cooperative society that runs its operations under the cooperative principles. It is engaged in the pig value chain guided by the Ministry of Agriculture, Animal industry and Fisheries, Ministry of trade industry and cooperatives.
Job Summary: The Accounts Assistant will organize, record and analyze all the financial transactions of the society
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant must hold a degree in accounting or its equivalent a must
- Additional training in contemporary accounting systems and computerized accounting a must
- Additional training in management skills is added advantage.
- At least two years of experience working in a similar position
- Experience in setting up an organizational accounts management system is added advantage
How to Apply:
All applications must be submitted to Wambizzi Cooperative Society Offices at Nalukolongo from 8.00am to 3.00pm.
Deadline: 22nd May 2019
FIND JOBS IN UGANDA BY COMPANY
FIND JOBS IN UGANDA BY ROLE