Fresher Administration Officer NGO Jobs – Save the Children International
Organisation: Save the Children International
Duty Station: Uganda
Save the Children is the world’s leading independent organization for children and has program presence in over 120 countries in the world and has been implementing programs for over 90 years. Save the Children envisions a Uganda in which every child attains the right to survival, protection, development and participation. Our mission is to inspire breakthroughs in the way the world treats children, and to achieve immediate and lasting change in their lives. We strive to create impact for children by delivering our Programmes through partnerships, by being innovative, by acting as the voice for and of children, and by achieving results at scale.
Job Summary: The Administration Officer is responsible for providing professional, efficient and effective reception and administrative services for the office, maintenance, prepare vouchers, receive invoices, and handle bookings and confirmations for air travel, functions and hotels reservations in line with Save the Children policy and procedures. The Job holder also supports the offices with HR related functions. In the event of a major humanitarian emergency, the role holder will be expected to work outside the normal role profile and be able to vary working hours accordingly.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicants for the Save the Children Administration Officer job placement must hold a Diploma in Secretarial Studies, Business Administration or Office & Information Management.
- Computer literacy and excellent documentation skills are a must.
- Two years of experience in a secretarial job, of which at least one should have been as a Front Desk Officer.
- Use of other electronic equipment (fax, internet, scanner, photocopy) etc is a must.
- Knowledge of word and excel computer packages
- Experience in electronic document and record management systems
- Keen attention to detail.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Familiarity with information systems and archives.
- A high level of confidence as you will need to talk with all members of a company ranging from entry level to executive.
- Have a clear overview of SCI’s activities.
- Outstanding organizational skills.
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified candidates are encouraged to apply online by clicking on the title link below.
Deadline: 27th January 2019
FIND JOBS IN UGANDA BY COMPANY
FIND JOBS IN UGANDA BY ROLE