Fresher Administrative Assistant Job Opportunities – Platinum Credit (U) Ltd
Job Title: Administrative Assistant
Organisation: Platinum Credit (U) Ltd
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Platinum Credit (U) Ltd is a subsidiary of Platcorp Holdings Ltd which operates as a holding company and through its subsidiaries provides emergency loans to individuals in the East African region. They are a leading Regional Micro Finance Company providing emergency loans to employed individuals in Eastern Africa with a branch network in Uganda, Kenya and Tanzania. Platinum Credit (U) Ltd has introduced a new product available to formally employed persons working in the Private Sector.
Job Summary: The Administrative Assistant will be responsible for handling HR related tasks for Sales Representatives.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Managing recruitment of Sales Representatives in line with company rules and policies.
- In charge of welfare for Sales Representatives.
- The Administrative Assistant will be tasked with handling disputes and grievances.
- Following up on performance for Sales Representatives.
- Maintaining employee files in line with company rules and policies.
- Preparing daily, weekly and monthly reports as advised by management.
- Training of new staff among others.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal candidate for the Platinum Credit (U) Ltd Administrative Assistant job must hold a Degree in Business Administration, Human Resource Management and any other relevant field.
- One year of experience in a similar position.
- Computer literacy skills
- Good leadership and supervisory skills.
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should send their applications, detailed CVs (in Ms Word format) and testimonials (in PDF format) to the address below; (total email size should not exceed 2MB)
The Ag. HR Manager,
Platinum Credit (U) Ltd
Send your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 30th June 2018