Fresher Administrative Assistant Jobs – United States Peace Corps
Organisation: KCB Bank
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: Branch Manager
KCB Bank Uganda which is part of KCB Group, East Africa’s largest commercial bank that was established in 1896. Over the years, the Bank has grown and spread its wings into Tanzania, South Sudan, Uganda, Rwanda and Burundi completing the East African circuit in the year 2012. Today, the Group has the largest branch network in the region with over 238 branches, 950 ATMs and 8,000 agents offering banking services on a 24/7 basis in East Africa. KCB Bank Uganda was established in the year 2007 and has grown to become one of Uganda’s top ten commercial banks. Currently KCB Bank Uganda has 14 branches complemented with 16 ATMs spread on Kampala Road, Commercial Plaza, Ben Kiwanuka, Luwum Street, Oasis Mall Sixth Street, Arua, Elgon Masaba, Fort Portal, Gulu, Hoima, Lira, Mbarara and Jinja that offer trade financing, corporate and retail banking services to customers.
Job Summary: The Branch Channels Officer will be responsible for supporting the branch to grow profitable agent and merchant portfolio in accordance with KCB Uganda DFS Strategy..
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prospect and recruit high quality agents and merchants in accordance with laid down policies and procedures.
- Ensure recruited agents merchants are active in accordance with defined activity parameters.
- Drive customer recruitment at agent locations.
- Conduct compliance monitoring and compliance support for recruited agents and merchants through visits.
- Primary support for agent and merchant service issues resolution.
- Agency and merchant campaigns support.
- Coordinate dispatch and collection of transaction/trading equipment, customer registration forms and POS materials to and fro agent/merchant outlets.
- Any other duties as assigned from time to time.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal candidate must hold a Bachelor’s Degree preferably in a business discipline.
- Must have scored a minimum of a credit in both English and Mathematics at O’ Level
- Two years of experience in selling financial services/products, Insurance Services or FMCG.
- Proven track record of achieving high sales performance.
- Analytical with attention to detail
- Strong work ethic (Discipline and Efficiency)
- Good interpersonal skills (Team player)
- Strong self-drive
- Knowledge of policies and procedures especially DFS
How to Apply:
All candidates are encouraged to apply online at the link below.
Deadline: 17th April 2019