Fresher Assistant Internal Auditor Jobs – Makerere University, Kampala (MUK)
Organization: Makerere University, Kampala (MUK)
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: Internal Auditor
Makerere University, Kampala is Uganda’s largest and oldest institution of higher learning, first established as a technical school in 1922. It became an independent national university in 1970. Today, Makerere University is composed of nine colleges and one school offering programmes for about 36,000 undergraduates and 4,000 postgraduates.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assisting the Internal Audit Function in making independent and objective assurances that add value; and improve the University’s operations.
- Participating in the preparing engagement plans and budgets.
- Drafting of the audit findings and submitting them to the Internal Auditor.
- Assessing risks in auditable units and assisting the Internal Audit function in preparing a risk based work plan.
- Any other official duty as may be assigned by the supervisor from time to time.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant must hold an Honors Bachelor degree in a Business related course with Accounting or Auditing option from a recognized University.
- At least one year of experience in Internal Auditing, External Auditing or Finance Accounting.
- Analytical Skills
- Time management
- Knowledge about Risk identification, assessment and prioritization.
- Information and Communications Technology
- Report writing skills
How to Apply:
All candidates are encouraged to send their applications using this link, Click Here and upload their full details of your biodata, education, qualifications, work experience, and all the other required information, including your Curriculum Vitae, Certificates, Transcripts, and at least three reference letters addressed to;
P.O. Box 7062 Kampala.
Deadline: 18th May 2020 by 17.00 Hours EAT.