Fresher Business Development Manager Job – Sawa HealthCare Group
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Organisation: Sawa HealthCare Group
Duty Station: Old Kampala Hospital, Kampala, Uganda
Sawa HealthCare Group is a private, integrated healthcare system committed to providing high quality, affordable care to you and your family. Whether you are looking for some of the best doctors in your community or need care at one of our facilities, Sawa HealthCare Group offers excellent care as well as preventive services and wellness screenings for every stage of life. We have a progressive philosophy that guides our growth, collaboration, innovation, and commitment to caring for our patients and the communities in which we operate. Sawa HealthCare Group has grown tremendously since 2014, treating thousands of patients and consistently recognized for quality patient care.
Job Summary: The Business Development Manager will plan, develop and execute business development and marketing initiatives to support strategic goals and objectives and develop and manage strategic relationships.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Identifies and develops new business opportunities from initial planning to execution. Ensures that business development policies, strategies, systems, structures and approaches align with the strategic priorities related to organizational growth and program development.
- Evaluates and develops overall marketing and positioning strategy, from planning to implementation. Establishes strong relationships with stakeholders and leadership to execute business objectives and marketing opportunities.
- Ensures that marketing strategies align with business development strategies and priorities.
- Identifies, develops, maintains and leverages strategic business relationships and networking opportunities with entities including but not limited to physicians, medical/group practices, business leaders, community-based organizations, leading to new referral source relationships and name and service recognition.
- Collaborates with Corporate shared services, i.e., Planning, Finance, Marketing, etc. to develop and implement growth initiatives, as needed.
- Develops strategic business and marketing goals, objectives and budget; and reports operational performance, justification and/or corrective action.
- Provides leadership, guidance and assistance in planning and evaluating business and marketing initiatives.
- Coordinates special projects and events related to contracts and referral development.
- Identifies opportunities for operational improvements and/or expansion of services and implements approved enhancements.
- Selects, develops, manages and evaluates direct reports; and oversees the selection, development, management and evaluation of indirect reports Complies with legal and regulatory compliance requirements.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The Business Development manager should hold a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Healthcare Administration or related field, required. Master’s Degree, preferred.
- At least three years of progressively related experience in marketing, healthcare administration, strategic planning and business development. Prior management experience, preferred.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should send their applications together with:
- Attached copies of all academic qualifications (transcripts and certificates);
- Detailed CVs and mobile telephone numbers;
- Three work references and or/academic references;
Send the complete applications via soft copy to; firstname.lastname@example.org
You could also physically deliver your application to our offices. Kindly address applications to;
The Human Resource Manager
Sawa Healthcare Group
Old Kampala Hospital
Plot 23-26 Old Kampala Road
P.O. Box 9317 – Kampala Uganda
Deadline: 31st January 2019 by 5PM