Fresher Business Operations Analyst Job Opportunities – Samasource
Job Title: Business Operations Analyst
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
25% of the Fortune 50 trust Samasource to deliver secure, high-quality training data and validation for the technology teams driving humanity forward. From self-driving cars to smart hardware, Samasource fuels AI. Founded over a decade ago, we’re experts in image, video and sensor data annotation and validation for machine learning algorithms in industries including automotive, navigation, AR/VR, biotech, agriculture, manufacturing, and e-commerce. Our staff are driven by a mission to expand opportunity for low-income people through the digital economy, and our social business model has helped lift over 50,000 people out of poverty
Job Summary: As a Business Operations Analyst, you will be responsible for developing analysis and reporting capabilities as well as monitoring performance trends and offering analytics support to other business functions. Through his skills and expertise, he/she will provide improvement structures and controls for processes through collaboration with other function leads.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Acquiring data from primary or secondary data sources and maintaining databases/data systems. Identifying, analyzing, and interpreting trends or patterns in complex data sets. Enabling internal teams to monitor and track their key performance indicators (KPIs) and recommend improvements to current business metric collection process
- Interpreting data, analyzing results using statistical techniques and produce and deliver tracking and reporting for key KPI/SLA’s in the business
- Developing and implementing databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality.
- Design key dashboards and scorecards for Senior Leadership and Business Unit (Team Leaders, Training Team, Quality Analysts/Analysts, etc.)
- Perform ad-hoc data analysis to support the business initiatives
- Create and maintain efficient and secure systems for recording data and producing relevant documentation
- Maintain the daily relationship with the business intelligence supplier
- Seek opportunities to drive innovation and process improvement within the reporting spectrum
- Filtering and “cleaning” data by reviewing computer reports and performance indicators
- Contributing to the maintenance of business analysis tools and processes with a significant contribution to influence data policy development and regulation in the organization.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant must hold a Degree in Business/ Actuarial Science/ Mathematics/ Computer Science or equivalent
- Two to three years of experience working in a reporting environment, with proven ability to deliver high quality & accurate reports within demanding timescales
- Have good knowledge of SQL and Relational Databases
- Proven ability to create insightful dashboards by use of available visualization tools.
- Strong technical and numerical skills with advanced Excel skills
- Strong communication skills (both written and verbal) – ability to clearly communicate complex quantitative analysis in actionable insights
- Detail-oriented and passion for problem-solving
- Ability to work on own initiative or as part of a team.
- Knowledge of data tools.
How to Apply:
All candidates should apply online at the link below.
Deadline: 29th January 2021
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Missed This Job? or Interested in more?. See List of Current Job Vacancies / Opportunities in Uganda
FIND JOBS IN UGANDA BY COMPANY
FIND JOBS IN UGANDA BY ROLE