Fresher Call Centre Jobs – Assistant Quality Assurance Analyst – Platinum Credit (U) Ltd
Organization: Platinum Credit (U) Ltd
Duty Station: Head Office, Kampala, Uganda
Platinum Credit is a leading Regional Micro Finance Company providing emergency loans to employed individuals in Eastern Africa. We have a wide spread branch network in Uganda, Kenya and Tanzania. Platinum Credit (U) Ltd has introduced a new product available to formally employed persons working in the Private Sector. Platinum Credit (U) Ltd is a subsidiary of Platcorp Holdings Ltd.
Job Summary: The Assistant Quality Assurance Analyst will assess the quality of service call center staff provide to clients to promote a customer focused response service hinged on the Platinum Credit Brand values.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Regular measurement of service delivery against internal compliance standards specifically for customer-facing section of divisions (both inbound and outbound)
- Identify the gaps as per service provided by Call Centre staff and make recommendations as deemed appropriate.
- Manage the Client Interaction Experience of the Call Centre staff at Platinum Credit Uganda.
- Conduct surveys as and when there is a business need.
- Take a hands-on approach to implementing the Quality Assurance policies and processes.
- Monitor Call Centre Evaluation Process to maintain compliance with the quality Assurance score cards.
- Monitoring and reporting on individual and team performance.
- Produce Management Reports detailing and highlighting performance and adherence to KPI’s
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal candidate must hold a Degree in a relevant field.
- A minimum of two years’ experience in a similar position.
- High levels of attention to detail.
- Highly innovative – to set new Ideas, trends & Principles.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Excellent planning and organization skills.
- Good time Management, specifically, the ability to prioritize.
- Flexibility – the ability to adapt and change.
- High levels of Integrity.
- Complete accountability for performance.
- Computer knowledge.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should kindly send their applications, detailed CV and testimonials to the address below;
The Human Resource Manager;
Platinum Credit (U) Ltd
Send your application by
Email to: email@example.com,
Platinum Credit (U) Ltd is a subsidiary of Platcorp Holdings Ltd
Deadline: 20th February 2020