Fresher Human Resource and Administration Clerk NGO Jobs – Uganda Women’s Effort to Save Orphans (UWESO)
Organisation: Uganda Women’s Effort to Save Orphans (UWESO)
Duty Station: Mbale, Uganda
Uganda Women’s Effort to Save Orphans (UWESO) is a National Non-Government organization which was founded in 1986 by Ugandan mothers committed to providing relief aid to needy children left parentless by the civil turbulence of the mid-1980’s and the HIV/AIDS pandemic. Its vision is to have “a society where all children live a full life “and a mission to” promote survival, development, participation & protection of orphans& vulnerable children in Uganda.”
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Store Management
- Compile Community structure Employee Data
- Process, Verify and Maintain Personnel Documentation
- Maintaining employee records
- Interviewing new employees (Community structure level), checking references, and organizing background checks.
- Filing of employment contracts and paperwork
- Continuously update supervisor and management regarding payroll and billing changes and issues
- Provide support to managers in coaching and counseling Community Structure employees
- Assists with the day-to-day operations of the HR office while providing high level customer service to all team members and leaders
- Assist in the administration of various HR plans and programs
- Office Administration Work as may be required.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal candidate must hold a Diploma in Human Resource Management, Business Administration, Record Management or related study. Ability to use a computer accurately.
- Neat, self-driven and Consistent
- Ability to apply a common sense understanding to carry out detailed, but uninvolved written or oral instructions
- Able to understand and follow basic instructions and articulate problems and issues to other member of HR team and employees
- Excellent organizational skills, presentation skills and ability to work independently and collaboratively
- Passion for producing quality work and delivering an excellent customer/candidate experience
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to prioritize
- Innovative. Detail-oriented
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Good researching skills
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should send their applications with copies of academic transcripts, detailed CVs, contact addresses of three professional referees to:
Human Resource Officer,
Uganda Women’s Effort to Save Orphans,
Plot 2 Tagore Crescent, Kamwokya,
P.O. Box 8419, Kampala. Tell: 0392 777 448
Please indicate salary history and salary expectation.
Or Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org . (All email applications should be in a single PDF file of maximum size – 5MB)
Deadline: 20th May 2021 by 5:00 pm.
NB: We shall respond to shortlisted candidates. All invitations for interviews will be done formally.
Missed This Job? or Interested in more?. See List of Current Job Vacancies / Opportunities in Uganda