Fresher Mobile App Developer Android & iOS Job Placements – World Class Technologies Ltd
Organisation: World Class Technologies Ltd
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
World Class Technologies is an innovative and total ICT solutions provider offering value added services and products for both individuals and organisations. We provide integrated ICT solutions that address the changing needs of your business with cost-effective solutions.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create and maintain mobile applications.
- Keep abreast of the latest technology for mobile applications.
- Work with computer engineers to brainstorm new applications.
- Create UI tests to source analytics
- Identify and plan for new features
- Develop application programming interfaces (APIs) to support mobile functionality
- Suggest and implement new mobile products, applications and protocols
- Remain up to date with the terminology, concepts and best practices for coding mobile apps
- Work closely with colleagues to constantly innovate app functionality and design
- Use and adapt existing web applications for apps
- Write unit and UI tests to identify malfunctions
- Communicate with users to understand their needs and experiences
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal applicant should have demonstrable experience
- Development of Apps with flutter and working with python backend is an added advantage
- Demonstrable portfolio of released applications on the App store or the Android market
- Extensive knowledge of at least one programming language like Swift and Java
- Familiarity with OOP design principles
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Superior analytical skills with a good problem-solving attitude
- Ability to perform in a team environment
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to interpret and follow technical plans
- Ability to multitask.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- App design
- Software design
- Native app writing ability
- Backend web services knowledge
- Knowledge of UX and UI
- Unit tests, automation, and code reviews
- Creativity and brainstorming
- Organization and ability to multi-task
- Willingness to learn new technology
- Complex problem solving
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates who wish to join WCT are encouraged to apply by sending their CVs to email@example.com
Only qualified candidates will be invited for interviews.
Deadline: 19th June 2020