Fresher No Experience Finance and Administration Intern Jobs – Wild
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Wild is a Kampala-based coffee brand on a mission to change the coffee industry. Wild is pioneering a groundbreaking business model where we do the entire value chain of coffee at source. We eliminate the middlemen and bring the coffee directly from the farmer to the end user. Further up the value chain we create high value jobs which would otherwise not be available in Uganda. Wild is exporting roasted coffee from the birthplace of coffee to coffee lovers worldwide.
Job Summary: The Finance and Administration Intern will be assisting your department in handling and processing a wide range of tasks. Wild is a startup with a small team but a huge list of activities. You should expect a workplace with lots of variety and challenges. For the right candidate, the position offers lots of opportunities for development.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Accurate data entry and timely bookkeeping to ensure that financial records are kept accurate and up to date.
- Processing of invoices, expense requisitions and claims
- Effective office administration/logistics
- Ensure a clean and well organised office environment
- Assisting HR, manage changes and updates to payroll etc
- A wide range of other tasks, as needed by the department
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant must hold an Associate’s or bachelor’s degree in business, finance, accounting, or a related field
- Excellent communication skills with a proficiency in English
- Excellent mathematical skills; understanding of data privacy standards; integrity; honesty
- Good customer-service skills
- Familiarity with business principles and practices
- Superior attention to detail, organisational skills, planning skills, problem-solving skills, analytical skill, independent and critical thinking skills
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
- High productivity and strong focus
- Proficient computer knowledge and ability to quickly master new tools
- A true passion for ESG
- To truly succeed in this role, you need to be as passionate about our mission to change the coffee industry as we are. If you love coffee and want your job to make an impact for lots of people in Uganda and beyond, you will have the chance to create an amazing career with Wild.
We value true passion and strong talent more than lots of experience. We are looking for a candidate who can grow with Wild, and would love to see our staff have a successful career with us as we grow our brand into the future together.
- As we strive for gender balance on our team, women are strongly encouraged to apply.
How to Apply:
All candidates should apply online at the link below.
Deadline: 12th November 2020 by 10:00 am