Fresher No Experience Store Keeper Jobs – Uganda Golf Club
Organization: Uganda Golf Club
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Uganda Golf Club is an 18-hole course set right in the heart of Kampala City. The Club has held out to remain the last expansive stretch of greenery in the city, a welcoming haven in the bustling Capital.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Receive and forward all goods and deliveries in and out of the club to the correct point of contact.
- Able to follow standards for issuing and receiving stock within the store’s area of operation
- Monitor and take inventory on regular basis to compile orders based on par levels or needs.
- Maintain clear and organized records to ensure all reports and invoices are filed and stored properly.
- Responsible for storage of both food & beverage and operational stock.
- Responsible for the day-to-day check on the storage facilities for upkeep and hygiene.
- Responsible to verify all goods arrived as per the agreed purchase, delivery note and agreed quantity has been received.
- Refuse acceptance of damaged, unacceptable, or incorrect items.
- Ensure cleanliness of all areas, keeping storage areas clean & tidy and in strict compliance with hygiene regulations.
- Ensure all store requisitions are signed by concerned Department Heads (HOD’s)
- Ensure store requisition form is signed by the person collecting the goods and entered into the Inventory/Materials Management System.
- Conduct inventory audits to determine inventory levels and needs.
- Conduct physical stock audits on a regular basis as advised by the manager and the physical count to be tallied with the inventory count from the MMS – Material Management System.
- Complete requisition forms for inventory and supplies.
- Troubleshoot any vendor delivery issues and oversee/follow up on the return process.
- Adhere to all Health and Safety procedures particularly relating to food and beverage items.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant must hold a Degree in Business Administration or Accounting or relevant field.
- Positive attitude and good communication skills.
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations.
- Ability to work on your own or as part of a team.
- Have a good eye for detail.
- Familiar with Materials Management system (MMS).
- Familiar with Inventory Management Software.
- Possess basic computer skills for the day to day operation
How to Apply:
All candidates should Email an updated CV and cover letter to email@example.com
Deadline: 6th December 2019