Fresher O’ Level Office Assistant Jobs – Law Development Centre (LDC)
Organisation: Law Development Centre (LDC)
Duty Station: Lira, Uganda
Reports to: Administrative Assistant
Law Development Centre (LDC) will provide legal education to lawyers and non-lawyers, undertake research in topical legal issues, contribute to legal reforms, produce legal publications, teaching materials and law reports, and also provide community legal services.
Job Summary: The Office Assistant will provide administrative and office support.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- To carry out routine office support such as photocopying and delivering correspondences.
- To ensure that the offices in the Study Centre are clean and tidy.
- To open and close offices.
- To run office errands.
- To perform any other duties assigned by the Administrative Assistant.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant must hold a Uganda Certificate of Education with at least four passes one of which must be in English.
- At least two years of working experience handling similar work in an institution of higher learning.
- Good communication skills.
- Computer literacy skills
- High level of integrity and confidentiality.
- Time management
How to Apply:
All candidates should send their applications clearly indicating campus of choice should be addressed to The Head, Human Resource & Administration, Law Development Centre, P. O. Box 7117 Kampala and may be: submitted by email addressed to email@example.com OR hand delivered to the LDC Reception at either the Kampala Campus or Mbarara Campus. Applicants should attach up-to-date Curriculum Vitae, certified copies of academic documents and any other relevant documents that will support their application. For applications by email, applicants should submit scanned copies of the application and supporting documents.
Deadline: 18th September 2020 by 5:00pm