Fresher Officer Monitoring & Compliance Engineering Job Careers – Uganda Communications Commission (UCC)
Organisation: Uganda Communications Commission (UCC)
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: Senior Officer Monitoring & Compliance Engineering
The Uganda Communications Commission (UCC) was established to implement the provisions of The UCC Act 2013 Laws of Uganda with a principal goal of developing a modern communications sub-sector and Infrastructure in Uganda, in conformity with the operationalization of the Telecommunications Policy.
Job Summary: The Officer Monitoring & Compliance Engineering will mainly monitor, inspect and conduct reviews of compliance of all radio frequency spectrum usage and installation
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- To carry out spectrum compliance monitoring and inspection of radio equipment and installations with reference to set technical and operational parameters and requirements.
- To collect and compile data, statistics, and reports on Spectrum usage and radio equipment conformance and compliance.
- To generate compliance notices and statements as a result of operator non-compliance for possible compliance enforcement actions.
- To provide technical support to the regional offices specific to Spectrum compliance and conformity assessment.
- To establish and make recommendations on tools required to perform spectrum compliance assessment.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant for the Uganda Communications Commission (UCC) Officer Monitoring & Compliance Engineering job must hold a Bachelor’s degree in Telecommunications, Electronic, Electrical or Radio Communications Engineering or a related field
- Membership in a professional body is an added advantage
- At least two years of experience in radio frequency Spectrum management or operations in the Telecommunications and/or ICT sector.
- Spectrum Management
- Information Management
- Monitoring and compliance
- Research and development
- Communication skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Initiative and innovation
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should apply online at the link below
Deadline: 5th June 2019
FIND JOBS IN UGANDA BY COMPANY
FIND JOBS IN UGANDA BY ROLE