Fresher Oil Company Jobs – Sales Executives – TOTAL
Organization: TOTAL Uganda Limited
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Total is a global integrated energy producer and provider, a leading international oil and gas company, and the world’s second-ranked solar energy operator with SunPower. Our 100,000 employees around the world are committed to better energy that is safer, cleaner, more efficient, more innovative and accessible to as many people as possible. As a responsible corporate citizen, we focus on ensuring that our operations in more than 130 countries worldwide consistently deliver economic, social and environmental benefits. In Uganda, we are a major player in the Oil and Gas sector with 125 service stations across the country.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the development of a strong safety culture at consumer sites by ensuring that all safety rules and working instructions are followed in the sales area.
- Studies the Market to understand and/or identify Changes in clients’ requirements with the view of adopting the Company’s approach and developing solutions to meet these requirements.
- Participates in the formulation and leads the effort to implement the affiliate’s commercial strategy.
- Negotiate, validate and follow the commercial objectives and propose a development plan for the sales area.
- Manage tenders and lead the effort on prospection, acquisition and growth of the business.
- Analyze the economic and commercial performance levels for all the affiliate’s business lines within the sales area.
- Ensure that credit management for postpaid clients is properly done, as per the affiliate’s policy
- Participate in Marketing, Communication and promotions strategy for the sales area.
- Follow up on the customer feedback and develop an action plan.
- Prepare a weekly/monthly activity calendar with agenda and defined outcomes for implementation / Improvement of overall sales area productivity and management.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicants for the TOTAL Sales Executive job opportunity should hold a Bachelor degree (minimum) in Commerce, Business Administration, Economics, Engineering, Statistics, Accounting
- Autonomy, organization (ability to prioritize tasks), strict approach, customer-oriented mindset, reliable.
- Analytical mind, reactivity, availability, curious, able to work under pressure and take up impromptu tasks
- Very good relational level/social.
- Ability to lead a team
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should apply online at the link below.
Deadline: 25th January 2020