Fresher Oil & Gas Jobs – Community Impact Management Assistant – TOTAL
Job Title: Community Impact Management Assistant
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Total is a global integrated energy producer and provider, a leading international oil and gas company, and the world’s second-ranked solar energy operator with SunPower. Our 100,000 employees around the world are committed to better energy that is safer, cleaner, more efficient, more innovative and accessible to as many people as possible. As a responsible corporate citizen, we focus on ensuring that our operations in more than 130 countries worldwide consistently deliver economic, social and environmental benefits. In Africa, besides exploration and production and renewable energies, Total is active across the whole petroleum product supply chain (service station network, general trade, lubricants, aviation fuels, bitumen, LPG) in more than 40 countries, where the Group is the sector leader with an estimated 18% market share. Around 1.8 million customers are served every day at one of TOTAL’s 4,200 service stations on the continent.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- The job holder will be responsible for the following; Supporting the administration of the Social Management Plan(SMP) initiatives and this includes but is not limited to requisitions, reconciliations and accountabilities, tracking each and every initiative using the adequate tracking tools within the social management system including the Borealis tracking system.
- Putting in place all report writing such as daily, weekly, quarterly, and annual reports and ensure that these are shared with the relevant entities.
- Ensuring that all the documentation is in place in line with the commitments of the SMPs and in line with the Social Management System.
- Participating in Monitoring and Evaluation and auditing of the SMP initiatives. Participating in the review of the SMP initiatives
- Participating in engagements with stakeholders and be accountable for any reporting from this meeting in conjunction with contractor and other Total EP Uganda team members.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal candidates for the TOTAL Community Impact Management Assistant job placement should preferably hold a Bachelor’s degree in social science studies, agronomy, business administration or related field.
- Two years of relevant experience in social and environmental activities and processes in an operational environment (preferably oil and gas or other similar industry).
- Experience in working with company policies, rules and procedures.
- Knowledge and experience with environmental and social management systems and relevant reporting requirements.
- Excellent analytical skills and good financial and commercial acumen.
- Good Report Writing and computer skills especially Excel, Word and Powerpoint.
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills.
- Ability to Multi-Task.
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates who so desire to join on of the world’s leading international oil and gas companies, TOTAL, in the aforementioned capacity should endeavor to Apply Online by Clicking on the link below.
Deadline: 14th January 2019
University News Updates for 2019 - 2020