Fresher Sales Executive Jobs – NUMA Feeds Ltd
Organization: NUMA Feeds Ltd
Duty Station: Uganda
NUMA Feeds Ltd started as a feed processing company and has since graduated to processing of grains for human consumption. As grain processors intended for human consumption, we handle every grain with utmost care and attention through our quality assurance standards and procedures. By incorporating the direct contacts we have with our partners from seed to production to processing, we offer a complete package for every customer. Numa offers an array of products from millet, cassava, maize, soybean and amaranth. Our sales outlets are located in Kabwohe, Mbarara and Kyengera.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant must hold a diploma in marketing from a recognized University or UCC
- Two years of experience in the field of sales
- The ideal candidate should be hard working with good analytical, interpersonal and persuasive skills, good customer care services with flair for sales.
- Well conversant with Lunyakitara languages
- Age: Between 25-35 years.
How to Apply:
Please send your applications with updated CVs to addressed to:
Names: Nakiiza Donah
Tel: 0779 989830/0706 355888
Deadline: 20th July 2019
Latest Ugandan Jobs and Vacancies