Fresher SAP Data Entry Administrator Job Opportunities – Mukwano Industries Uganda Limited
Organisation:Mukwano Industries Uganda Limited
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Job Ref. No. MIUL/SDEA
The Mukwano Group of Companies is the leading manufacturer of Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) in the Great Lakes region, producing a wide range of market leader brands in soaps, edible cooking oils and fats, detergents, beverages, personal care products and plastics
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Estimation of project jobs by checking the cost and material status.
- Ensure all maintenance orders are closed timely,
- Creation of necessary item codes in the system and reduction of the excess duplicate codes that maybe present and not in use
- Liaise with the procurement department for acquisition of all necessary purchases and carrying out timely follow ups on the same,
- Making of Service Entry Sheets (Goods Received Notes (GRNs) in SAP after completion of outsourced jobs,
- Balancing of all stock in the system on a daily and monthly basis,
- Preparation and timely submission of daily, weekly and monthly basis reports or any other reports requested by your Head – Engineering Services,
- Preparation for and active participation in audits by clarifying audit requirements, verifying corrective actions and communicating any changes made in the system,
- Maintaining proper records by compiling, sorting and filling all documents received,
- Training of fellow Engineering staff on use of SAP if required,*Any other duties assigned by Head – Engineering Services from time to ensure continuous flow of work.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The minimum qualification is a Diploma in Information Technology or any related discipline,
- Knowledge of Mechanical & Electrical Engineering is an added advantage,
- At least two years working experience in a similar role in a large company.
- Result Oriented, Communication skills, Interpersonal skills, Records management skills, knowledge of computer packages, professional skills, and good behavioral competencies,
- The jobholder is not subject to work that is physically demanding and is generally not exposed to any hazards as a direct consequence of the job,
- The jobholder is on call and may be required to work overtime and weekends.
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested applicants should visit our website Click Here, go to the career page and upload the Cover letter; CV, and Academic Credentials OR send their Cover letter, CV, and academic documents to firstname.lastname@example.org stating the Job Ref No. in the subject line.
Deadline: 1st July 2022
Missed This Job? or Interested in more?. See List of Current Job Vacancies / Opportunities in Uganda