Fresher Temporary Lubricants Trade Marketer Jobs – TOTAL
Organization: TOTAL Uganda Limited
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Total is a global integrated energy producer and provider, a leading international oil and gas company, and the world’s second-ranked solar energy operator with SunPower. Our 100,000 employees around the world are committed to better energy that is safer, cleaner, more efficient, more innovative and accessible to as many people as possible. As a responsible corporate citizen, we focus on ensuring that our operations in more than 130 countries worldwide consistently deliver economic, social and environmental benefits. In Uganda, we are a major player in the Oil and Gas sector with 125 service stations across the country.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and execute Lubricants Marketing & promotion plans across the different market segments.
- Monitor changes in market conditions, competitor activities, and work with the respective stakeholders to propose proactive measures to stay ahead of competition.
- Lead efforts in branding points of sale on the outside Network channel and ensure compliance of Total Quartz Auto Service norms at the service stations, in liaison with the marketing and communications office.
- In charge of product differentiation (Lubricants) activities across the Route to Market.
- Manage performance of all indirect sales staff and/or active teams assisting in the execution of promotions, and other marketing activities across the Route to Market.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicants for the TOTAL Temporary Lubricants Trade Marketer job opportunity should hold a Bachelor’s Degree in Economics, Business Administration, Engineering, Marketing or Commerce.
- One year of working experience in Sales related field.
- Extensive knowledge of the petroleum industry operations will be an added advantage.
- Must be computer literate.
- Hold a clean and valid Driver’s Licence.
- Should be able to work under minimum supervision.
- Must be flexible, quick to adapt and self motivated.
- Must have a high level of integrity.
- Must have good analytical, communication and report writing skills.
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should send an application letter, updated CV and academic documents to: firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate the Job Title in the subject line. The attached files should not exceed 1MB.
Deadline: 7th June 2019