Fresher Water and Sanitation Assistant Non-profit Careers – American Refugee Committee (ARC) International
Job Title: Water and Sanitation Assistant
Organization: American Refugee Committee (ARC) International
Duty Station: Uganda
Reports to: Sanitation Officer
The American Refugee Committee (ARC) International is an International nonprofit, nonsectarian organization that provides humanitarian assistance and training to millions of beneficiaries around the world.
Job Summary: The Water and Sanitation Assistant will be responsible for implementing WASH activities and ensure delivery of safe water and improved sanitation and hygiene practices to the communities in the assigned location.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal candidate for the American Refugee Committee (ARC) Water and Sanitation Assistant job must hold a Diploma in Water Engineering, Environmental Health, Public Health, Environmental Engineering and Civil Engineering.
- At least two years of experience in similar field or role.
- Possession of TOT training in PHAST, CHAST, CLTS or DRR methodologies required.
- Possess a clean and Valid Riding Permit.
- Strong Knowledge of the local population and language is an added advantage.
How to Apply:
All qualified and interested candidates should send a one-page cover letter, updated CV (maximum four pages) and names, title and contacts of three professional referees, to include most current employer/supervisor – via email to UGjobs@arcrelief.org with the POSITION applied for clearly indicated in the subject line.
NB: Only applications received through the stated email address will be considered. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Deadline: 4th October 2018 by 5:00 pm
University News Updates for 2019 - 2020