Graduate Associate 2019 (Several Fresh Graduate Jobs – All Disciplines) – PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC)
Organisation: PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC)
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reference Number: 129-UGA00038
PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) supports organisations and individuals create the value they’re looking for. We’re a network of firms in 158 countries with more than 236,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services. Our purpose is to build trust in society and solve important problems. Our in-depth knowledge and understanding of operating environments in Uganda and the region enables us to put ourselves in our clients’ shoes and offer truly tailored Tax, Assurance and Advisory solutions to unique business challenges.
Job Summary: PWC seeks to recruit fresh graduates to work as Graduate Associates and gain experience whilst learning, getting challenged, growing in an environment that recognizes and values them. It’s an experience to reach your full potential and shape your future. Select from available opportunities in Assurance and Tax Services
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) Graduate Associates should hold Bachelor’s degrees with minimum of upper second class honours or its equivalent and an outstanding academic track record plus a credit 3 in Maths and English
- Innovation and creativity
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- High levels of motivation and enthusiasm
- Personal initiative and drive
How to Apply:
If you are confident that you fit the person and job profile and you are keen on growing your career with one of the leading Consultancy firms in the Country, please visit our Careers website.
Deadline: 28th April 2019
FIND JOBS IN UGANDA BY COMPANY
FIND JOBS IN UGANDA BY ROLE