Graphic Designer & Social Media Executive Job Opportunities – CouponsUG
Job Title: Graphic Designer & Social Media Executive
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
CouponsUG is a savings website that encourages its users to save as they shop through the use of coupons and discounts which drives more traffic to our clients. We are dedicated to providing our subscribers with the newest digital coupons for all their favourite retailers.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design and create materials for digital and social media posts.
- Help strategize brand development with the editorial team
- Ability to research and stay up-to-date with industry developments and tools. Seek out new design perspectives and bring ideas and innovation to the company.
- Monitor, listen, and respond to social conversations. (e.g. tweeting, sharing, engaging, liking, increasing social reach, etc.)
- Proactively share ideas, observations, opportunities, and insights based on social media monitoring.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant should preferably hold a Degree in Graphics Design or similar qualification but applicants with impressive portfolios without the Degree will be considered
- Must include a portfolio with application.
- You must be creative and passionate about design and social media
- Must have a good understanding of typography, layout, hierarchy, and design trends.
- Ability to work on fashion related projects
- Must be able to communicate well—in person with team members and through design.
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates are encouraged to send their portfolio and detailed CVs via E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
University News Updates for 2019 - 2020