Graphics Designer Jobs – FIG Consult Limited (IT Company)
Job Title: Graphics Designer
Organisation: FIG Consult Limited (IT Company)
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
FIG Consult Limited is a leading Human Resource Consultancy. They are recruiting on behalf of a valuable client, Dual Infosolutions Limited. They are an IT Company whose main services are graphics design, bulk SMS, web hosting and designing.
Job Summary: The Graphics designer will need to listen to clients and understand their needs before making design decisions. The graphics designer works on a variety of products and activities, such as websites, advertising, books, magazines, posters, computer games, product packaging, exhibitions and displays, corporate communications and corporate identity, i.e. giving organisations a visual brand.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create multiple design options for clients.
- Understand project requirements and adhere to client specifications.
- Adhere to aesthetic design style guides, procedures, systems and templates.
- Create and design advertising circular page layouts.
- Create sale signs with strong concepts and designs.
- Assist and support software engineers in executing projects successfully and on time.
- Operate Xerox Digital machines
- Execute pixel-accurate designs including clean psd files.
- Use processes, tools and control systems to deliver projects on time.
- Coordinate and discuss creative aspects with other team members working on the project.
- Meet deadlines while executing designing projects.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant for the Graphics Designer should at least hold a Diploma or Degree in a relevant field.
- At least two years of professional experience is required.
- Proficiency in the following software i.e. Illustrator, Photoshop CS 6, In-Design and Lightroom is mandatory.
- Shows commitment to finishing tasks as assigned in time
- Good knowledge and understanding of operating commercial printer for big jobs
- Good communication skills
- Good team player
- Responsible with the ability to take personal initiative
- Fluent in both written and spoken English
- Age: Less than 35 years
How to Apply:
All candidates should send their updated CVs and portfolios to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please also include a cover letter that should clearly state your salary expectation and indicate the position title as subject of Email.
Deadline: 8th January 2019