Guard Supervisor International NGO Jobs – Médecins Sans Frontieres Switzerland
Job Title: Guard Supervisor
Organisation: Médecins Sans Frontieres Switzerland
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Médecins Sans Frontieres Switzerland (MSF-CH) is a neutral and independent international humanitarian organization which assists victims of war, displaced and disable people in situation of armed conflicts.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Tasked with supervising and managing all security guards and their activities and performing as such, according to MSF security rules and local context in order to guarantee safety and security of MSF mission staff and premises.
- Assisting the Log Base in the daily activities.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant must hold a Certificate in any technical field
- One year of experience in managing guards, Computer skills, and driving licence.
- Language: Fluent English + National language (Luganda. etc. .) speaking and writing
- Ability to learn quickly and to work in a multi—disciplinary and multi—cultural environment.
- Excellent communication skills, initiative.
- Good physical condition, smart appearance.
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates are invited to email their applications to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
Deadline: 7th January 2019 by 5:00PM.
University News Updates for 2019 - 2020