Head Human Resources and Administration Employment Opportunity – Multiplex Limited
Organisation: Multiplex Limited
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: Managing Director/CEO
Multiplex Limited is an indigenous private company incorporated in Uganda in 1984, with an initial vision of contributing to the process of reconstruction of the national infrastructure after decades of civil strife and economic decline. Multiplex Ltd has transformed into one of the largest companies in the construction of roads, bridges, buildings, dams and water works, stone quarrying, concrete products, asphalt production, plant hire and construction material transport services. We are also engaged in the following services:
- Management and control of street parking.
- Provision of world class computerized Digital and Security printing using state of Art technologies.
- Other services include: Real Estate, Commercial Services and Tourisms and Hospitality Services.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and ensure implementation of HRA policies and procedures across business units
- Develop a sustainable growing and innovative business strategy for any new avenues that will
- benefit the company.
- Develop a growth and development plan and ensure its effective implementation.
- Spearhead the establishment of Multiplex Training center of excellence.
- Oversee and manage the recruitment of executive and senior managers across business units
- Oversee the performance management of the head office team, executive and senior managers.
- Ensure Compilation, analysis of reports, consolidation and timely submission of HRA reports to Executive committee and Board.
- Representing the company as delegated and ensuring safeguarding of company image.
- Maintain a high level of administrative structures across the group.
- Identification, analysis, evaluation, control and or management of HRA related risks and Opportunities and continuous monitoring and reviewing in the register.
- Ensure effective utilization of the management systems and adherence to internal controls across units.
- Maintain a professional and demeanor that reflects the company’s commitment to quality Health Environment and Quality thereafter continuous improvement and respect for individuals
- Develop existing and deliver on new stakeholder relationships requirements.
- Work with executive management team to leverage on current stakeholders to broaden the reach, relevance and influence of the organization.
- Ensure professional and high level of discipline among staff, etc.
- Any other duty may be assigned from time to time.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant must hold a Bachelor’s Degree in Human resource management, social science, Business Administration and management or related field.
- At least five years of experience in Human Resource and Administration A practitioner in a progressively major company
- Understanding of ISO Management systems is an added advantage.
How to Apply:
All candidates should send by email or hand delivery to the following address:
P.O. Box 3874, Kampala, Uganda
Plot 33 Mpanga Close, off Luthuli Drive, Bugolobi
Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org Please submit a cover letter, CV With 3 Referees and academic documents to the address above.
NOTE: Quote the position you are applying for on the email subject or on the envelop.
Deadline: 16th June 2021
Missed This Job? or Interested in more?. See List of Current Job Vacancies / Opportunities in Uganda