Head of Marketing (Stoves) Job Placement – International Lifeline Fund (ILF)
Job Title: Head of Marketing (Stoves)
Organization: International Lifeline Fund (ILF)
Duty Station: Lira, Uganda
Reports to: Senior Program Manager-Environment
International Lifeline Fund (“Lifeline”) is an entrepreneurial non-profit organization that practices pragmatic community-led development to spark catalytic change that can profoundly improve the quality of human life. Lifeline engages deeply with communities and local partners to bring long-term solutions to clean water and basic amenities that are key to building healthy communities. Lifeline believes communities can create lasting change harnessing the untapped energy of local leaders, women and small business entrepreneurs as drivers of this change.
Job Summary: The Head of Marketing is primarily responsible for supervising, managing and operating the marketing of stoves activity in accordance with the Lifeline country strategic priorities.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Developing marketing strategies for optimizing the distribution of stoves
- Proactively identifying marketing opportunities by identifying consumer requirements
- Preparation and Implementation of action plans
- Creating/expanding sales team in coordination with the senior program manager
- Analyze trends in market demands and supplies
- Maintaining and updating established credit sales template and follow up for due payments
- Conducting training on stoves and marketing mainly for the sales agents
- Monitoring and reporting on stove vendors’ progression
- Ensuring that the vendors/hubs submit their reports in a timely manner and have sufficient reporting templates
- Identifying new vendors in the target regions
- Organizing and training of new vendors and marketers
- Collecting and sharing success stories to be published in social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.)
- Organizing, in collaboration with logistics team, the timely distribution of stoves
- Providing accountability for marketing/sales and compiling weekly sales report
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant must hold a Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in BBA, BCom, BLH – majoring in Marketing Option
- Five years of extensive experience in marketing and distribution in a reputable company. The candidate should preferably have experience with energy efficient stoves or related products.
- He/she should have proven track record for increasing sales in a similar business
- Personal competence, discipline, professional team player with the drive to work under pressure
- Computer literacy and very good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of requirements in accordance with the government’s guidelines for marketing and distribution and experience in creating sustainable partnerships with private sector, government, other stakeholders and NGO’s is an added advantage.
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should send their application, updated CV including all scanned copies if academic, professional credentials and testimonials via e-mail to: HR@Lifelinefund.org. Please clearly indicate the position applied for in the email subject line.
Deadline: 6th April 2018
FIND JOBS IN UGANDA BY COMPANY
FIND JOBS IN UGANDA BY ROLE