How to Turn Off Your iPhone 12
What you’ll need to turn off iPhone
Before you start how to turn off the iPhone, make sure you have these items ready:
– An iPhone – Any iPhone model will do.
– The Charger – You might need to charge your iPhone before turning it off.
– iCloud Account – If you have Find My iPhone enabled on your iCloud account, you can remotely turn off your iPhone if you don’t have access to it.
– The Passcode – You can only turn off your iPhone if you have the Passcode. If you don’t have it, you must disable it before turning off the device. This is what you’ll need to turn off your iPhone. You can also do this if your iPhone keeps locking you out. If you’re having issues with the Passcode, you can also reset it.
How to Turn Off iPhone with Passcode
If you have a passcode, then you can turn off your iPhone by going to Settings and tapping “Touch ID & Passcode.” Enter your Passcode; then you can click “Turn Off iPhone.” You have the option to restart it after 10 seconds. You can also turn it off by going to the “Slide to power off” bar and clicking the “Turn Off” button. Remember that once you turn off your iPhone, you have to charge it before using it again. You can also restart it, but you might lose all your unsaved data. Did you know you can access your iPhone camera from the lock screen? You have to swipe up from the bottom of your screen, and you’re ready.
How to Turn Off iPhone without Passcode
You can still turn off your iPhone if you don’t have a passcode. However, if you want to reaccess your device, you have to reset it. You can do this by going to “Settings” and tapping “General.” Select “Reset,” then tap “Erase All Content and Settings.” Confirm your action, and you’re good to go. You can also turn off your iPhone without access to your Passcode by tapping “Settings” and “General.” Scroll down to the “Shut Down” section and click the “Slide for Shut Down” option.
How to Turn Off iPhone by Going to Lock Screen
If you have Touch ID enabled, turn off youryour iPhone offk screen. Go to “Settings” and select “Touch ID & Passcode.” Select “Touch ID,” then click “Turn Off iPhone.” You can also do this by clicking the home button three times in quick succession. The iPhone will go to the lock screen, and you can click the “Slide to Power Off” button to turn it off. If you have a passcode, you can turn off your iPhone by clicking the home button three times. Click the “Slide to Power Off” button, and your iPhone will go to the lock screen. Enter your Passcode, then click the “Turn Off iPhone” button.
- 7 Home Remedies for Getting Rid of a Stye
- How to Get Rid of a Stuffy Nose Naturally in 10 Minutes
- How to Cure a Headache in Minutes Naturally
- 3 Ways to Determine the Mean of a Set of Numbers
- How to Edit a PDF File: The Simple Steps to Editing Your Files Easily and Quickly
How to Turn Off iPhone by Rebooting It
If you don’t have access to your Passcode or the lock screen, you can still turn off your iPhone by rebooting it. You can do this by simultaneously pressing and holding the Sleep/Wake button and the Home button. Wait until you see the Apple logo, then release the buttons and let the iPhone finish rebooting. You can now turn off your iPhone by going to “Settings” and tapping “General.” Select “Shut Down” and click the “Slide for Shut Down” option.