HR Manager Job Placement – CJ Smart Cargo
Organisation: CJ Smart Cargo
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
CJ Smart Cargo is a one-step intelligent logistics solution provider in the world. Based on its core businesses, such as EPC project logistics, Heavy Lift, Marine Engineering, Logistics, Ro-Ro vehicle and innovative businesses, such as Oversea Warehouse, Factory Relocation, CJ Smart Cargo can provide customized, integrated and intelligent logistic service. It is also the general contractor at the strategy of “One Belt and One Road” and launches the first platform of EPC supply chain to provide the data service for the relative companies of “One Belt and One Road” with the support of government and scientific research institution.
Job Summary: The HR Manager will lead our HR team. You will take ownership of all HR matters across the company from recruitment to performance reviews, wage reviews, disciplinary action, and learning and development. To perform well in this role you should have experience as a HR Manager, or other senior roles in the HR team, and knowledge around all legal requirements in this role.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Consistently recruiting an excellent staff.
- Maintaining a smooth onboarding process.
- Training, counseling and coaching our staff.
- Resolving conflicts through positive and professional mediation.
- Carrying out necessary administrative duties.
- Conducting performance and wage reviews.
- Developing clear policies and ensuring policy awareness.
- Creating clear and concise reports.
- Giving helpful and engaging presentations.
- Maintaining and reporting on workplace health and safety compliance.
- Handling workplace investigations, disciplinary and termination procedures.
- Maintaining employee and workplace privacy.
- Leading a team of junior human resource managers.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal applicant for the CJ Smart Cargo HR Manager job must hold a bachelor’s degree in human resources management or equivalent.
- Experience in human resources or related field.
- Ability to build and maintain positive relationships with colleagues.
- Experience in educating and coaching staff.
- Experience in conflict resolution, disciplinary processes and workplace investigations.
- Experience in following and maintaining workplace privacy.
- Ability to give presentations.
- Knowledge of relevant health and safety laws.
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
How to Apply:
All candidates should send their applications and updated CVs online to the following email address; email@example.com
NB: Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
FIND JOBS IN UGANDA BY COMPANY
FIND JOBS IN UGANDA BY ROLE